Our routes are carefully selected down to every detail regarding your ebike trip. When you start your trip you will be given a mobile application where you can load the route and follow the instructions all the way.
Waypoints with battery charging station will be displayed on it. Those most of the times are traditional coffee shops, local tavernas (restaurants) etc.
The routes are planned in a way that you won’t need to charge the bike as long as you do pedal a lot. If you get lazy and you use most of the time power modes above the recommended (eco and tour) you will end up with an empty battery. To avoid this we got plenty of spots where you can recharge your battery.
Charging your ebike for an hour will be sufficient to do a few more km until you reach your hotel. While on the trip you will be carrying one charger per bike or one per two bikes depending on your riding style/skills/weight.
The motor is operating at optimum efficiency about 80-90RPM. Bear in mind that and pedal a lot!
The Compact Charger is the ideal charger for all eBikers who travel a lot. It weighs less than 600 grams and is 40% less bulky than the Standard Charger. Its weight is just 600 grams, easy to carry with you just in case.
Charging your ebike fully requires an approximately of 7.5 hours for PowerPack and PowerTube 500W batteries so be sure you plug it in your hotel when you go to sleep.
Detailed specs of the charger
- Voltage: 110 – 230 V
- Size: 160 x 75 x 45 mm
- Weight: incl. cable ca. 600 grams
- Charging time: approx. 5 h for PowerPack300, approx. 6.5 h for PowerPack and PowerTube 400, 7.5 h for PowerPack and PowerTube 500, approx. 8.8 h for PowerTube 625
- No vents, therefore insensitive to dirt
- Compatible with Active Line, Active Line Plus, Cargo Line, Performance Line and the Performance Line CX
- Compatible with Classic+ using optional adapter plug